28 May 2007

Memorial Day




This is the symbol for our country. This symbol represents the United States of America.



For each of us it means different things.


For me it represents Freedom. Freedom hard won and always requiring more, more from each of us to keep it alive.



It represents sacrifice. Giving of ones self so that others may live free.






















It is a symbol of achievement and victory through adversity.








Today we remember our fellow soldiers. We hold in our hearts those who serve our country, just as we have and still do.



Today we remember those who gave thier lives for our country, our freedom.



We remember.


We will not forget.


I thank each of you for your service. I pray for each of you, all of our soldiers and our great country.

I will not forget.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

I'm grateful as well Deano, I'm very proud to have served with each and everyone of you.
Simply call and I'll arrive under the cover of darkness to do your bidding...
God Bless!

29 May, 2007 22:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter