07 November 2007

Difficult to Believe!

The Armies oldest Lieutenant pins wings on one of the youngest. Few fathers have had this privilege. I can't help but tear up a little just thinking about this. Wasn't Elizabeth just running around Hanau while we were cooking hot dogs just the other day? Surely there has been some mistake! Because if she is graduating from Apache school, why that makes me ........... old .............


These two beautiful girls, nay, beautiful woman cannot be the offspring of one Dennis McNamara!


My class did not have officers like this in it.
All kidding aside, as I told Dennis, I could not be prouder.
I hope she will avoid any and all apache drivers that have even the remostest connection, even by six degrees, to any known BAD BOY living or dean oops I mean dead.





1 Comments:

Blogger DMAC said...

Deanie, you are old. Lucky for me I am just a young LT. I can't even tell you how proud I was and am. Brendon was just accepted to WOC and should have a class date this spring. No one is more amazed than I am.

14 November, 2007 04:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter