31 January 2008

Retirement



Gentlemen,

Well, yet another Bad Boy parts ways with the US Military. This past weekend I enjoyed my retirement ceremony. It was a great event. Over 200 people showed up for the free food. Of course, Bradley was there. Looking back I still can't believe it has been twenty years. Where does the time go?

It has been too long since I've posted. I have a few pictures to share from my recent tour in Afghanistan; my 7th and last deployment...we hope. Look for them in the near future.

I pray you are all well and I look forward to giving/receiving a hard time to/from each of my fellow Bad Boy brothers.

B

1 Comments:

Blogger DMAC said...

Let’s see, you retired from the Girls Glee Club commonly referred to as the Air Force and now you want to go into politics. I guess someone has to do it, so it might as well be a FAG such as you.

Congratulations, sorry I missed the ceremony, so much more fun to heckle you in person.

Now go find a job and pay your taxes so I can keep flying.

01 February, 2008 17:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter