03 December 2010

Merry Christmas

I'm a little disappointed that I haven't heard more regularly from everyone here at the Blogger. But as with myself, I know everyone is heavily engaged in life's challenges. I'd like to encourage all to rekindle the passion for keeping in touch, as Dean had so nobly intended by generating this blog.

Observing the calendar and looking forward to my Christmas holidays I realize that 2011 is the twentieth anniversary of Desert Storm. Its hard to beleive that so much time has passed. I will certainly spend some time during this holiday in reflection. As I get older, the less favorable memories are as resilient as the good ones. But I would never trade the good memories in an effort to forget the others (in truth, as "oldtimer's" sets in I may not have choice, seems they all get cloudy these days). I cherish and honor the relationships and time spent with the Bravo Company Bad Boys and freinds. I am thankful for the experiences you have all given me.

I pray that this holiday season, everyone enjoys health and peace, and has a Very Merry Christmas.

S. Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter