02 February 2006

Regard

The honor is mine.

I hold each of you in the highest regard. I personally think that you gentlemen are among, if not the, finest pilots in the world.

It is and has been my honor to serve with each of you. I am a better man for it.

With all of the stories, jokes and lies there is a vein common to it all. That vein is the camaraderie, the trust, the overwhelming desire to win and lastly

the Love.

It is my sincerest desire, that each of you know that I love you. I hold you all in my heart. You are a part of me. You go where I go. If I see you tomorrow, it will be as if I had seen you yesterday. You are that prominent.


Thank You
Dean Pennington II

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Stop! Your making me cry! I'm a gun pilot! Not a girl....with that said I appreciate your sentiments.
Bradley
PS
Has anyone seen my CLIP? It had a 5'length of 5-50 cord on it!

02 February, 2006 13:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter