12 April 2006

Hello Bad Boys of Bravo

Just wanted to say "hello to my little friends" on the Bad Boys Blog (BBB). It only seems like yesterday we were eating pomme frittes with mayo and drinking wiesen on German ground. You are all in my thoughts often especially with our boys being over there again as we speak. So many memories to chat about, I will have to pull out some pictures of you hooligans to post in the future. Thanks for keeping us safe Bryan, your family looks great. Bradley, I thought I would go the rest of my life without seeing your penis again (too late). Dean and Erich, you two will never know how much you influenced my demise in life (haha) especially you Erich with the Apache/Stripper calandar. I am still mesmorized by the mere thought of her t"""s resting on the very wing I so often walked upon.

Seriously, it is good to know you are all doing well.

George
aka Spc Spengler

1 Comments:

Blogger Erich said...

How about some sgt. heard stories.
Are you playing football still?

24 April, 2006 13:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter