01 August 2006

Contact List - Response from all requested

Several have requested a contact list for everyone out there. I know everyone has one or two addresses of different folks, friends and stick buddies. No one seems to know how to contact all.
If everyone wants to email their info to me I will creat a database to share with everyone. We can use it to begin the contact/sign in roster at this years initial reunion. Ideally each susequent annual reunion will get bigger and better with the aid of an active contact list.

All personal info will be treated accordingly( I'll sell it to the first telemarketer that offers me $100)
Provide any or all of the following, and I will begin the database.
Send it to dealer29@knology.net

Name, phone, email address, physical address

3 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

If I give you stuff will it me extra Christmas cards? I already get to many!

03 August, 2006 10:06  
Blogger DMAC said...

Don't worry Brad, we won't be writing to you...

03 August, 2006 22:27  
Blogger Brad said...

I always thought you knew Cindy was writing me? You are the man though, I won't bring Darla because I know she'll never return after you make another child for me... PS Chance is good looking, send me the 15 years of child support

03 August, 2006 23:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter