26 May 2008

Bad Boys a Tribe

After reading Steve Perry's blog on Human Tribes, I realized that is exactly how I think of what I have choosen to call the Bad Boys.

In my minds eye we are a tribe. Unique, different, set apart. A tribe of warriors.

On this day, Memorial Day, I remember the Tribe.

I remember the Bad Boys. I remember mostly only the good, the good intentions, the good acts. I choose not to dwell on anything other.

As I remember each of you, I say Thank You for your service. For your service to our country. It does not go unnoticed.

Thank You

Dean Pennington II

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger DMAC said...

I agree with you we are a tribe apart...probably best kept that way. And you, Mr. Pennington, have ALWAYS been, unique, different and a different breed. That's what makes you so much damn fun to pick on! Happy Memorial Day, Brother.

28 May, 2008 22:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter