29 August 2006

More Pics of the BOYS

What is it with these guys and my breasts?

Dean,

The only thing missing from this picture is Erich. I spoke with him today and man it was good to talk to him. You two guys will always be in my prayers and I feel lucky to have had your lives in my hands for those years of my service. This past weekend is hard to put into words and I am looking forward to next year's reunion. Keep living your dream Dean!





Steve,
You said something to me that I have not been able to forget about you were glad to be there if it just meant talking to me and it gave you new perspective. Well I also appreciated seeing you and if there is anything I can ever do for you or if you want to just shoot the bull then I am here. You are looking good and seem to have a grip on were you are headed, don't settle for anything but the best!




DAMN WE LOOK GOOD!!!!















Well I too left a changed man and am happy to have seen all you guys. I would have to say that each one of us probably got something different from this past weekend but I am sure we all had a good time. I can only hope that as the years go by more and more of us get to see each other and go over the same stories again, again and again. I learned something new about every one of you guys and am proud to have been in the company of you all.

P.S. Kristin wants everyone to know she enjoyed meeting you and looks forward to next year.

Spangman and Kris

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a great time...It's always good to see old friends. Drop me a line sometime and say hello.

Warm Regards,

Jim
jgillhouse@aol.com

04 September, 2006 23:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter