25 November 2006

Touching base

Gentlemen, been on the road and busy with work so I will try to catch up:

Bryan - Sorry I missed your Birthday. You have always been small, slow and weak so 40 should make little difference to you.

Dean - Still trying to figure out what a man is...I'll come spend a night with your wife then she'll be able to explain it to you.

Mike - You may not want to listen to an LT, but when you are at the bottom of that dog pile remember who you should have listened too.

Brad - You are such a sexy man, I just can't think of anything else to say to you.

George - You run with a hot chick, so your OK.

Erich - Get a haircut

Bought an airplane last month because I love toys. The wife and I are looking to move to an Airpark outside of Louisville this summer.

Ran the Army Ten-Miler with my son. Yes, he can out run me now and I couldn't be prouder.

That's the update, gentlemen, have at it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

If me had dun moore studeing in skool, maibee I woodn't bee stuk in Irak al the tiim to. Maybee I kood have maid leutentat thu saim time Dennis did.I gots to ran 10 miels on this comin Satuday too, wish mee luk!

Mike

30 November, 2006 18:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter