22 February 2007

What about the BONE?

Since no one else is putting anything up, I feel obligated to keep you guys in the loop with my everyday life (mi vida loca).





I did get the opportunity to do a few cave dives before the meeting I am currently attending. The meeting, the Southern Medical Association 10th annual conference on Osteoporosis, in conjunction with the International Society for Clinical Densitometry Bone Desitometry Course and Vertebral Fracture Assessment.





I was in class from 0700 until 1915, at one point I awoke and wanted to stick myself with a very sharp knife just to make sure I was alive! blaa bla bla blaa blaaaaa





On the bright side I did watch a beautiful sunrise this morning before class.







I managed to get alittle training done with my cave diving. I am now officially Advanced trimix certified. What exactly that means, who knows but I had to do a dive in a cave, with three mixes (trimix, nitrox and oxygen) to a depth of 270'. Just to let you cats know, that equals some decompression time. The place was Eagle's Nest. Here are a couple of pictures.




Pretty isn't it. *closed course professional driver, do not attempt this at home*


Hope all is well with you Bad Boys.

dean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter