03 February 2007

Answer

Dean,
In answer to your request for a comment on the blog I must first point out that over the years we have all come to the conclusion you are not up to a physical challenge so that point is moot.

I have enjoyed the pictures posted both old and new, though the pic's with a man strapped to Bryan's back, while it confirmed a long held belief, was more than I needed to see.

I believe since we are all communicating through the blog that a rule should be instituted that when you are within an hours drive of another Bad Boy, you should at least call and offer to buy lunch. I don't want to mention names, BRAD, but being that close twice in as many months and not calling...well it's enough to say there were tears on my pillow.

You would think we could get more comments from Ron, Erich and Dan. We all have busy lives but when you don't take the time to abuse old friends, you're just missing out on one of the true joys in life.

I appreciate that Deanee put this thing together and I will continue to support/carry you Dean.

Hugs,
DMAC

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

I was scared. I didn't want Cindy to abuse me.

You are right, next month when I come I will buy!

05 February, 2007 09:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter