12 March 2007

A bit of a different Sport



Since Dean is sharing his activity, and although maybe not as exciting... If you guys ever get the chance you might want to try the IDPA(www.idpa.com). Its a hoot and significantly improves yours skills, especially for those of you who are still asked to maintain them.

Dean, I shot a match the other day with a guy that was shooting your weapon of choice. Seemed to work very smoothly and effectively. Strong competitor. I'll try to get some pictures but I thought of you guys at last weeks match... during the scenario where we are engaging a pack of wild dogs( card board targets and steel knock downs) in the woods while dragging an injurred body to safety... ( flight suit stuffed to the gills.. kinda looked like Dean, maybe more like Brad.. too short to be Dennis).. But its a fun sport with a bizzar enough group of guys.. I know you'd like it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Did you shoot the dumby? Oh I mean Cpt Wills accidently?

14 March, 2007 17:26  
Blogger Bugs said...

I couldn't afford to lose the points and he would've made me replace the flight suit if I put holes in it... And of course, in that frame of mind, i would have had to empty both mags

18 March, 2007 20:56  
Blogger Dean Pennington II said...

Steve you are so funny! I tried on my old flight suit last year. No way I could fit in it. I am 220 large these days. Strangely, I don't feel fat.

dean

18 March, 2007 22:57  
Blogger Brad said...

That isn't fat, it is buoyancy compensation syndrome

21 March, 2007 20:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter