07 June 2006

Gauntlet thrown, just to shut Dean up.


Ok, it's like this, Deanie and I were on the phone the other night and while we were talking I had an epiphany (I know that's a big word for Brad, he's in the NG so I will explain; epiphany - a sudden intuitive leap of understanding, especially through an ordinary but striking occurrence). I thought it is TIME (past time even) for a reunion. Since there was an interest in the Desert Storm Bad Boy T-shirt (see picture...Bryan, I assure you it's a "road map" under there), I thought I would go out and get a number of shirts made up at Dean's expense and pass them out at said reunion. I propose to get together in Dallas, TX (Hanau would be more fun, but then you sissies would have an excuse not to show up) the last weekend in August. That would be Sat, 26 August 2006 at a hotel yet to be named. Each attending Bad Boy would get a FREE; yes FREE reproduction 2-227 AVIATION BAD BOYS OF BRAVO CO REUNION TOUR 2006! This is a limited time offer!! Dean has agreed to get the Desert Rat logo tattooed on his ass if we all show up.

Gentlemen, and I use that term loosely, I WILL BE in Dallas on Sat, 26 AUG 2006 with a load of t-shirts and the first round bought and waiting on you. If you can't show, send your wives.

***This get together is not limited to those who have or want to attach clips to various body parts. The “Bad Boy Association” (we used to be a club, but association sounds like we have more class) is dedicated to the misuse of office supplies and the American way. We invite all associates, acquaintances, friends, relatives and of course any large breasted women who would like to attend. Just be prepared to listen to many lies that have grown and matured with age. Bringing money to buy us beer is always a good idea also.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dean Pennington II said...

You sorry bunch can count me in! Never, I repeat, Never send a woman to do a mans job. Or is that never send a woman to Brad's job. I have gotten that confused alot after seeing the deep (braut) throat competition between Brad and the Cinster!

With that said, I will bring the most dreaded party favor of all (not my wife)

The Clip, the actual Clip

the Clip that has been around the world and on many places I would rather not mention.

It will be there and so should you.

07 June, 2006 21:14  
Blogger thetatcat said...

i may not officialy be a "BAD BOY" but i kept your asses (some larger than others) in the air, so I will be there for sure if for not any other reason than to keep you sissies safe....

08 June, 2006 12:26  
Blogger Bugs said...

Thanks George, I resent that ( some broader than others) remark

:)

14 June, 2006 20:43  
Blogger Bugs said...

Make the hotel a Marriott..I'm a Platinum member.

14 June, 2006 21:33  
Blogger Dean Pennington II said...

Dennis, you may need to see a doctor about that swelling. It doesn't look natural. At least take a benadryl.

18 June, 2006 23:16  
Blogger DMAC said...

But your wife LIKES my "swelling"...

19 June, 2006 15:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter