14 December 2006

Not A Loser


Dean, I certainly don't want to be considered a loser....oh well, too late. I really couldn't care less about the friendship thing. Just thought I would post a picture of Justin and I from two weeks ago at the Savannah River Bridge Run. I did both the 5K and 10K. Not quite up to the 10 miler, but hey, I had to run over that damn bridge three times.


There are two significant firsts in this picture.

1. I actually have a son who kind of resembles me now (it may just be the sunglasses).

2. Yes, he is taller than me now. But, unlike a weaker individual who shall remain nameless, he will never be able to outrun me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dean Pennington II said...

Mike,
You sissy girl! You are offically off friendship probation!

I can't beleive that is your son! Holy cow!

You guys are something running like that! I run only in dire emergencies, so far no emergencies to speak of!!!

I would get tired just driving the route you described.

Glad you are posting and putting pictures up. It is very cool!

14 December, 2006 22:51  
Blogger DMAC said...

McNamara's vs. the Mocks in a 5K run off?...heck, Megan wants a piece of that!

15 December, 2006 20:09  
Blogger Brad said...

Mike you and Justin look terrific!

But I'm with Deaner, I rarely run any where. I've earned all the food I eat and I'm kinda selfish when it comes to burning it up, just like my money. I'm also hoping to get chosen for a survivor season on CBS, I'll out last every other castaway!

15 December, 2006 22:45  
Blogger Mike said...

Dennis, I didn't say your kids couldn't outrun me, just that mine couldn't!! Plus after Justin comes home from after a year at the Citadel next year, he had better be faster than his mid-40's father by then. How about a dance off instead of run off? (think back to a certain halloween party circa 1992).

16 December, 2006 09:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter