15 December 2006

Reporting to my Probation Officer




Dean,
Your right I need to post more "I Love Me" things. So here are a couple recent shots of things I love. The car of course isn't mine, but I love the looks it gets. The whale isn't mine either but I was lucky enough to ride Mamu in San Antonio! (fell off right after Darla snapped this) The last shot is from Kayla's 18th B-Day. I tried to give her the "BOOT" but got shot down by the Commander......

I'm disappointed that I didn't get to go to Bryan's Birthday, I did have a spy embedded in the crowd and I have it on good authority that there are Doe-Skin Thongs in some photos from later in the evening. Watch the Blog for more dirt!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I can't believe that is Kayla. How many shotguns do you keep around the house? I'm so glad I only had boys.

Was the water cold?

16 December, 2006 10:05  
Blogger DMAC said...

How one man can look so damn sexy on a whale is beyond me.
With my daughters I just told them to be themselves, that scares the young men off rather quickly.

17 December, 2006 09:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter