13 November 2008

Bad Boy Reunion 2009

So I get this text message today, It is Dennis requesting June 27 and 28, 2009. These are the proposed dates of the next reunion.

Hey it will only have been three years since the last one.

He liked the central location of Dallas, but is open to suggestion.

Now is the time to voice your opinion. When, where, and who.

I am thinking on opening our arms to all our brothers. Post your thoughts.

This will be Dennis's show this time. I am just along for the ride.

dean

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

I don't care when, but the where should be Vegas. Cheap flights, cheap booze and cheaper women. I saw a commercial that said "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" so you can't even get a disease! These guys are bound by truth in advertising laws so it must be TRUE!

14 November, 2008 17:31  
Blogger DMAC said...

Nice of you to dump on me Deanee. Remember, I'm the idea guy, you make it happen!!

17 November, 2008 16:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter