22 February 2006

Some more simles!


Many fond memories, some of my favorites;
* Klutz’s head 4 inches up my butt during Atomic Sit-ups, then his remark! “Brad get the hell out of the way, we’re trying to workout!”
* Dwayne falling of the wing in the fog while trying to shower just north of the berm when Klutz ran by yelling the enemy is coming. He sat in a sandy MOPP suit for 3 days!
* Hootch Jeopardy, any episode!
* The BULLS!
* My greasy butt crack on Cpt Wills pillow during the 2am come as you are briefing in the big tent
* Cpt Wills shaking uncontrollably in the front seat after I shot him a Red Eye in Iraq, or maybe Dan shaking uncontrollably in the back seat laughing about it!
* A Clip and some 5-50 cord, nothing else needs to be said
* 14 day game of Axis & Allies with the Hootch Defense Team
* Combat lifesaver IVs
* Realizing Bryan was alive at the Drop Zone
* Realizing Bryan’s puppy was dead behind the MKT
* The Flag Pole and stone
* Digging out the Urban Insult Vehicle
* Landing at 1st Cav D-Rear to use the phones and being told by a Colonel, “Hey you can’t land there, and Dennis yelling back, “The keys are in um go ahead and move them!”
* Dean in the J-John at Hood when Eric slammed the back with the circus mallet!
* Tom Anderson leaving his wife’s Miata bumper in the road!
* Anything Jim Coker!
A just a couple corrections…
* Those were Water Condom bombs in Israel
* Anal Gulping!
* The bunny with the toe tag was Darla’s pregnancy test that announced Chance’s Arrival!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bugs said...

And don't forget, just before the "midget" got in the helicopter to leave, and before you mooned him, he wanted me to relinquish my ammo... (but I didn't) he was afraid I would take you and Erich up on the bet that I could hit the water buffalo with a .45 from 200+ yards. ( Erich and I had enough ammo, we could have been there all day and eventually hit it)

08 March, 2006 10:41  
Blogger Bugs said...

I gotta say that another notable memory was the night someone... who might as well remain nameless, wanted to hide his wife's Miata in my garage... after he ran it into a guard rail... after a late night evening of wholesome fun by other's who should also remain nameless...

08 March, 2006 10:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter