16 September 2007

Mike and Boys











Hey guys, sorry I've been away for a while, work and all. I thought ya'll might like to see this latest picture of Justin and I. Jennifer and I made a trip up tp Charleston yesterday. It was the first we have seen of him since he started his knob year at The Citadel. Justin and I have a bet for Christmas. Whoever loses a 2-mile race has to do all of the dishes. I made this bet when I could still outrun him by 3-4 minutes. I'm beginning to think I've got to start running alot more. We couldn't be prouder.






On another note, Mike Jr. has enlisted in the Army Reserves as a 15R, assigned to the Apache unit in Conroe, TX. I thought that might make all of you Apache dudes happy. (He is now sans beard, we don't have any pictures of him in uniform yet.) I never could have imagined 18 years ago that both of my sons and I would be in the army. What in the world is going on?

1 Comments:

Blogger DMAC said...

Hey Mike,
Elizabeth graduates flight school on 3 Oct. Brendon is also a 15R in the USAR here at Fort Knox. It is amazing!
DMAC

28 September, 2007 10:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter